We have finally updated the Geegain Advertising Program completely. It may still contains error & bugs. However, there are some changes on the new program.
- Due to multi-server setup, changes that you are making on the front-end (adserver.geegain.com) will take up-to 5 minutes to be appeared.
- Statistics (Clicks, Impressions, Costs and Earnings) will take 8 to 9 hours to be updated.
- Fraudulent clicks will be detected and removed automatically on each update.
- The summary of the current month updates once a day.
- You will be notified by mail about new messages or replies to messages you sent.
- For publishers, each domain requires our approval to be eligible to receive ads. So, for new domains, it will take up-to 6 hours to be eligible.
- Publishers are able to have content-related ads or all ads as they wish.
- Publishers can add their own 3rd-party ad code to display, if there are no ads on Geegain.
- Earnings for clicks depends on the country and the quality of the website.
- Advertisers can add funds to their account by making online payments using a Credit Card through AlertPay, which is a highly-secured payment gateway.
- Advertisers will be able to target their audience by geographical location and also display ads only on relevant pages.
- The cost-per-click for an advertisement will depend on the country and the quality of the website. So, the maximum bid will not cost all the time.
Finally, we hope that you like the updated advertising program very much. If you are having any question, please do not hesitate to contact us via Messages on the advertising program or by sending an email to ads [at] geegain.com.